Nutritional advice or planning is provided free of charge with PT blocks. The usual process involves keeping a food (and fluid!) diary for one week. This will then be analysed by myself, before a joint-plan is made for you to achieve your weight-loss or fitness/event-related goal in an effective and sustainable manner.
Here’s my top tips to get you started:
- Avoid sugary drinks.
- Increase your intake of quality protein.
- Eat healthy fats! (look at your packaging – REDUCE “of which saturates” and importantly AVOID trans-fats (from your fast foods etc).
- Avoid Processed food! Find healthy snack alternatives.
- Drink more water.
- Eat fatty fish.
- Get your 5 a day in, every day.
- Use extra virgin olive oil.
- Minimise your use of ADDED salt and ADDED sugar. Put those shakers down!
- Reduce your alcohol intake – around 150-250 EMPTY calories in each alcoholic drink is a sure-fire way to quickly add calories and therefore fat or weight to your body.
To ask a specific question or to book in a consultation email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 07970 414 389.