What can we offer?
- Progressive therapeutic exercises
- Structured resistance training
- Massage, cupping, instrument-assisted STM
- Acupuncture / Dry needling
- Joint mobilisations
- Stretching techniques – active & passive
- Force plate analysis
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- ACL Rehabilitation
- Post-operative Rehabilitation
- Return to Running Programmes
- Return to Sport Rehabilitation
- Cancer-care Rehab
- Tennis elbow / Golfers elbow
- Shoulder & Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Click “book now” on the main page.
- Alternatively call/text 07970 414 389.
- Park anywhere you like @ 12 Broadheath Close.
- Walk down the artificial grass track which is 20 metres long. Enter the clinic.
- Receive a warm welcome from Jack & take a seat.
- Discuss your injury/condition, how it happened if known, how long ago, & what aggravates/eases it.
- Receive a full Musculoskeletal assessment.
- Receive initial hands-on treatment, hands-off rehab exercises & bespoke programme.
- Daily support where needed, Jack is always available by phone or email.
- If needed, book your next follow-up with no obligation & at a time to suit you.