Initial consultations involve establishing:
- Learning more about your current and previous levels of fitness
- Your barriers and motivations for being active.
- Your short-term and long-term goals
- Your hobbies, interests and exercise likes/dislikes
- A plan that suits you as an individual and is financially suitable – free programmes provided and never any hidden fees.
Energize Therapy encompasses:
Genuine passion, purpose, caring and coaching into all sessions —qualities that will get you on track to reaching your fitness goals.
Why choose Energize PT?
- Jack has a working knowledge of human anatomy and the concepts of functional exercise, nutrition and exercise science.
- Jack is qualified to MSc (Masters) level Physiotherapy and has been involved in sport, fitness and rehabilitation his entire life, becoming active in the fitness industry in 2011.
- Jack was elected by his peers on both undergraduate and post-graduate degrees to be the student representative and voice their feelings and concerns for more than five consecutive years. Jack is an empathic individual who can listen and adapt to your needs.
- You will be working with a highly-qualified and experienced exercise professional who has your best interests at heart.
- Workouts are always well thought-out, fun and challenging, yet safe and effective.
Is PT really for me?
Jack has an array of clients and has worked with professional athletes, recreational athletes, weekend runners, children, disabled individuals with additional needs, chronic back pain patients, MS patients and more. PT is for ANYONE and all exercises can be adapted to meet your needs. Jack possesses an understanding of the need for client screening and assessments; allowing you to exercise safely and progressively.
Jack has the skills and experience to design custom individual or small group exercise fitness sessions and programmes, that will allow you to train effectively and safely.
The words ‘passionate’ and ‘desire’ are often overused but Jack has a genuine motivation to encourage others and help them reach their health and fitness goals, reflected in his representative, voluntary and charity roles.
Jack has a dedication to maintaining personal integrity and having worked within high-pressure environments such as professional football clubs, has a track-record of professionalism and client confidentiality.